Monday, 18 June 2012

Visiting the nursery


The nursery is only open by appointment because my hours there are somewhat unpredictable, as is the local phone signal. Please text ahead on 07955744802 or email brighton.plants@gmail.com


nursery

The nursery is at:
Arundel Rd, 
Patching 
BN13 3UH


(Postal address available on request)


Access: The nursery surface is somewhat uneven but there are no steps. 
There is no public toilet on the nursery.

5 comments:

  1. A lovely mix of trees, shrubs, plants and bulbs. I wish you well

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice of you to say so.
    I hope you can come and visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steve - all the best with your venture. It's been great watching BP develop and add more and more unusual plants to the catalogue. Will try and visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Steve, I've been blown away by your site, your encyclopaedic knowledge and the enthusiasm with which you display and describe your stock. i would love to come and visit Brighton Plants before winter shuts us all down. I'll phone you well in advance. Best wishes Phil

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to hearing from you. Don't leave it too late - things are looking a bit shabby at this time of year

    ReplyDelete