The nursery is only open by appointment because my hours there are somewhat unpredictable. Please phone or text ahead on 07955744802 or email email@example.com
The nursery is at:
New Hall Lane
(Postal address available on request)
- New Hall Lane is a turning just north of the village of Small Dole on the A2037.
- It is well signposted: on the right two miles south of Henfield if you are coming from the north; or on the left, three miles north of Upper Beeding (not Lower Beeding, which is up near Leonardslee) if you are coming from the south.
- Downsview Nursery is about 200 yards down on the left (not to be confused with Highdown Nursery, which is 100 yards down on the right. They specialise in grasses and herbs and are also worth a visit.)
- The entrance is a rough track with a high wooden fence on either side. A bungalow called Downsview is immediately before it, then there is a small field, then our entrance. New Hall itself is immediately after, and is a large house set in a wooded garden. The end of the lane is just ahead and it's easy to turn around there.
- nb. If you are coming from the north and using a Satnav it may well take you down another road - West Mill Lane. This links to the far end of New Hall Lane via a short but very rough track (see the map above).
Access: The nursery surface is somewhat uneven but there are no steps.
There is no toilet on the nursery.